In moisturizers, serums, cleansers, soaps, and just about any skin product, pure oils are what you’re looking for to keep your skin in good comfortable health. Our skin produces its own natural oil, but as we age, the oil production our skin needs begins to decrease. This causes skin damage, wrinkles, and dullness, which can leave our skin looking and feeling much less than its best. Using pure oils on skin provides skin with a way to absorb these benefits in a way it knows how – by using the power of nature.
A few pure oils that provide distinct and particular benefits to the skin are:
- Castor Oil – Castor oil is a long used beauty oil that has been used for skin and hair for generations. This pure oil is packed with omega fatty acids and vitamin E, as well as natural anti-bacterial properties. For those who struggle with acne, castor oil can help to balance oil production on the face while also killing the acne causing bacteria that so often lead to problems with breakouts.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil, like castor oil, has been used in beauty regimens for thousands of years. Jojoba, however, is a waxier oil, and is best used to not only moisturize the skin but lock in that moisture for the long-haul. If you’re in a cold or dry climate, jojoba oil could be just what you’re looking for if you want that much needed relief. Jojoba oil is very structurally similar to the natural oil the skin produces, which allows the skin to absorb it happily and readily.
- Tamanu Oil – Tamanu oil is nutrient packed and one of your best defenses against acne scarring, the signs of aging, and general skin damage. Pure tamanu oil is often found in products ranging from facial care, to hair care, to hand care, and can be absorbed easily without irritation by skin anywhere on the body.
- Argan Oil – Derived from kernel’s on the Argan tree, Argan oil is known by the nickname of “liquid gold”. This pure oil is packed full of fatty acids and Vitamin E and can be used on the skin or hair as the user sees fit. This type of oil is commonly found in all different sorts of beauty products from hair conditioners, to lip balms, to facial serums.
- Virgin Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is everywhere nowadays, and for good reason. Pure virgin coconut oil can moisturize, cleanse, and heal skin all in 1 simple step with 1 simple product. Whether alone or in natural body products, the skin absorbs and uses the nutrients in virgin coconut oil easily.
Pure oils derived from nature hold a vast array of easy to absorb benefits for the body and hair.